Effective as of 25 May 2018
The objective of this Policy is to provide you with clear and accessible information about the cookies that we use, the role they play in helping us provide the best possible experience to you and the choices you have when it comes to your cookie settings.
1. What are cookies and other similar technologies?
Cookies are text files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. They are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
The term cookie actually describes a range of technologies, including:
• pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed),
• mobile device identifiers, and
• web storage used in desktop software or mobile devices.
We’ll use the term cookie throughout this Policy to cover all of these technologies. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your user experience of a website.
3. How to manage your cookie preferences
You can also decline to use our website if you wish using the buttons on the cookie pop-up shown above.
4. Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy. The updated Policy will be published on our website www.sitesolutions-ltd.co.uk.
5. How to contact us
Site Solutions (FM) Ltd, Wyche Innovation Centre, Walwyn Road, Malvern, WR13 6PL